LinuxGrow was started on 1st June 2020. We are working passionately to provide high-quality tutorials and help the Sysadmins worldwide. To achieve a big goal we need a help of people who wants to spread knowledge about the Linux technology. If you are Sysadmin and have the interest in writing, can join our group and help peoples with sharing your knowledge with our readers.
Become an Author at Linuxgrow.com
Anyone who has working experience with Linux can join our team and become an Author at Linuxgrow.com.
Following are some guidelines will help you to write your article and published here.
- The article must contain minimum 100+ words.
- The article must be cover how-to guides, software reviews, Linux distro reviews, code snippets, tips & tricks.
- The article content and images should be your own creation, Do not copy it from any other website, application or software. In the case of any duplicate found, the article will be removed from the website.
- Once an article published on Linuxgrow.com, You can’t reproduce anywhere. Nighter on your own blog or any other blog.
- To publish an article for commercial application or software. You will be charged a one time fee.
Note: No guest post submissions allowed. All the guest post submissions will go to Trash.
How to Submit Article?
Write us at “[email protected]”, with subject “Author Application” and include the complete article along with author bio and social profile links, your name, years of experience and other details to show on your author page.